Monday 24 August 2009

Progress Update....

I have put the first lot of illustrated birds into and set up an Indesign document, I have set up an Indesign document for my summer doodles zine and started placing those images too, I'm now in the process of creating another of the sayings for brief 4 (A Piece of Cake) and finally starting my dissertation research !

oh and on another note, i finally got my copy of the Opera in the Park brochure i created for the Leeds Guide during my work experience. I think it has only had one slight change to it since i worked on it and that was just a picture they changed, so i now have something to put into my portfolio that is commercial, professionally printed and for a well known client which I created at a well known place!

No comments:

Post a Comment