Saturday 19 September 2009

internet promotion

I have recently been uploading my work to several websites and have got quite a good response. I uploaded my paper cut illustrations (which you can find here and here) to my shop on etsy.com (an international website, based in Boston, USA) for sale and it got put onto the front page, then they got put into their gift guides for Halloween! This brought over a 1000 views to my store and two sales of my products! Another website that i have only just recently started using is a great place for inspiration - Society6. My "studio" on Society6 (the space where i upload my images to) is here and within a few hours of uploading my paper cuts, they were on the front page as people had promoted them and commented on them. I think i will be uploading my work to websites more regularly and even approach some websites/blogs with my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment