Wednesday 15 July 2009

Day 13 - Leeds Guide WE Diary

today was ok, i designed an advert for aire bar and grill (well i designed 10 variations) sent it to be approved but i wont hear back on that as i will have left when it comes back. i also made the first set of amendments to the Opera in the Park brochure, (the client commented that the green tree template was too much tree, even though it is was was asked for and what was agreed earlier) which will be my last as it is my last day tomorrow. i have also got a copy of all the work i have done at Leeds Guide. I will be using all this work i have done during my 3weeks placement, alongside my days of doodles and putting them into a zine/handmade book for my summer project. This will then become a part of a larger book that will contain a whole summers worth of work, briefs, doodles and photographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment