Monday 17 August 2009

Update on my Summer.....

What i have done so far...
* Had 3 weeks at the Leeds Guide for work experience.
* Finally got a decent amount of products in the shop of mine (where i sell my random creations) as well as establishing a blog for the shop too (which has 42 followers as i speak....or write)
* I have been to Berlin for a 2 week holiday.
* Found People to interview for dissertation research.
* Applied for student finance again.
* Given away some pet gerbils.
* Planned the rest of my summer time (which is full of research and briefs)

What i need to do...
* Make a good start on my dissertation research and email people interviews about zines/handmade publications.
* Some illustration briefs to get my illustrating skills developed.
* A past brief from a competition, just to keep up to university standard work.
* Put all summer work/photos/doodles into several books or several zines and all work experience work into zines.
* Personal work, such as carrying on with my Alice in Wonderland quote series.
* Sort out all the problems in my apartment before i go back to university!
* Update my University inspiration blog and change the layout and header to be more my style.
* Create a 10 minute presentation for my first day back at university!
* Help my sister decorate/paint her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment